Alumni Updates!

We have been reconnecting with so many lost alumni! A few of them have sent us little updates!

Tara Weeks (from the Omicron class)

Employer: Manna Pro Products, LLC
Position: Territory Manager: Northeast

Update:
Getting Married 9/28/13 to KC Boohar. 4 horses, 3 cows (one due in July), two dogs, lots of cats! I just bought my best friend from childhood and his half sister after he was sold to someone else 16 years ago! We breed and raise registered (sometimes Fullblood) Registered Gelbvieh on the side, and my better half is a Semi driver for a local animal feed dealer.

Julie Sharp (from the Alpha class)

Hi , I was happy to get your letter in the mail as I believe I have been “lost” to the Truman Sigma Alpha chapter for a long time. I graduated in 1994 and had a great time with Sigma Alpha. Some of my classmates were the chapter founding members ( in 1992?).
My name is Julie (Tranquilla) Sharp and I graduated with  a degree in Agricultural Science with a concentration in Animal Science. I then got an M.S. in Rural Sociology and I have held a variety of interesting jobs in agriculture. Right now I work for OEFFA, the Ohio Ecological Food and Farm Association. We do educational programming for farmers who want to do sustainable agriculture and we certify organic farmers all across the midwest.
Keep me on your list:  I want to keep up with what Sigma Alpha is doing. Say hi to Dr. Wehner for me! (he was my advisor).
Anna Whaley (from the charter class!!)
I received your news letter in the mail today!  I am so glad you found me and I most definitely do NOT want to stay lost. 🙂  I am so very glad that Sigma Alpha is still going strong there at Truman.  I really enjoyed having a hand in getting it started.
I would be more than happy to update you on how the last 19 years have been.
[Note from Rebecca: we are still waiting for the rest of the update]

Sorry, Comments are closed.